Shower in nature
Morung is the Sotho word for “in the bush”. Nestled among indigenous bush, lies a secluded and serene little piece of heaven at the foot of the mountain. Here you will become one with nature. Morung sleeps two
Luxury bush camp (sleep 2)
- Luxurious touches such as a quality queen bed, crisp white cotton linen, and a down duvet, ensures that the experience in nature is a comfortable one
- Attention to detail mixed with the rustic makes this little retreat heaven.
- There is electricity.
- There is a "donkey" system that burns with wood to provide hot water for the rain forest shower
- The chalet is a log cabin with rolled up canvas windows
- Blinds, lamps, fairy lights, and elegant décor elements set the mood
- The quint little Queen Anne anthracite stove provides heat and atmosphere for the cold nights as well as an electric blanket and heater.
- It is self-catering and the open air kitchen with 2 plate gas stove is equipped with crockery, cutlery and everything that is needed for a bush stay, and a small bar fridge.
- There are a fire pit and braai area for a braai under the stars
- The bathroom is an open-air shower and there is a separate log cabin toilet with basin 8m from the cabin
- The garden is beautiful and peaceful. Ponds, pathways, secret corners and benches are your very private playground
- Abundant birdlife, the bush, mountain, and bright stars make this the stay of a lifetime