Die Kliphuis Chalet (Self- catering 4 sleeper)
The Kliphuis is a small stone and thatch cottage that reminds of a rustic chateau in the French countryside. It is adjacent to Strandloper but is very private with its own garden. Decorated with flair the interior is a blend of fine pieces mixed with an earthy rustic element. The smallest attention to detail can be seen everywhere. Kliphuis is perfect for a romantic getaway for two but can also sleep two children in the upstairs open loft.
French inspired self- catering cottage perfect for two
- Small quaint galley type farm-style kitchen leading to the bedroom.
- The bedroom has a queen bed with state of the art block out curtains
Top quality beds and crisp white cotton linen, down duvets, electric blankets, and heaters
- The separate bathroom with a view on Visierskerf has a double volume shower
- The ‘piece de resistance’ spiral staircase leads to the open plan loft where there are two single beds suitable for children
- The patio is the show stopper with a built-in sandstone braai and fireplace
- There are two comfortable lounge chairs in front of the fireplace and the large built-in daybeds offer a relaxing experience.
- Private garden
- Fresh mountain air and bright stars