Relax with the sound of trickling water
Magrietjie Chalet (Self -catering 5 sleeper)
This beautiful sandstone self-catering chalet with it’s high pitched roof has unsurpassed views on the mountains and is adjacent to Bloureen. The trickling water fountain is in front of Magrietjie and sleeps five.
Cozy self- catering chalet (sleep 5)
- Two bedroom chalet each with its own en suite bathroom
- Bedroom one has a queen bed and there are a bronze ball and claw bath in the bathroom.
- Bedroom two has a queen bed plus 1 three quarter bed and there is a shower in the en suite bathroom
- Top quality beds and crisp white cotton linen, down duvets
- Electric blankets and heaters
- Small separate kitchen with fridge, two plate stove and oven, microwave
- Covered veranda with build in braai/fireplace, lounge area, dining area
- Small private garden
- Views of garden and mountains
- Decorated in a unique style where interesting pieces marry the earthy rustic element
- Attention to detail
- Fresh mountain air and bright stars